- International students who wish to study in India should obtain a Student / Research Visa before traveling to India.
- Visa can be obtained based on the Provisional Admission Letter issued to the student from the University.
- The student should apply for a Visa before coming to India by contacting the Indian Embassy in his/her home country.
- The Indian Embassy will be able to tell the average turnaround time for a visa application, which may vary from 3 to 8 weeks.
- Nationals of Nepal and Bhutan do not require a visa to enter India. However, citizens of Nepal require a visa when entering India from China.
- A separate Visa regime exists for diplomatic/official passport holders.
- Candidates with PIO or OCI status do not require a student visa.
- The applicant should also possess a "No Objection Certificate" from the Ministry of Health in case of admission in a medical or Paramedical course.
For any further information please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org and +91 98455 55625
- Filled - in the visa application form
- Passport of a minimum validity of 6-months with at least 2 blank visa pages.
- Provisional admission letter issued by JSSAHER, Mysuru.
- Recent passport size photographs.
- Address proof-photocopies of passport, any utility bills, driver's license, copy of rental/lease agreement.
- A printed copy of the online (filled) form
- Formal admission letter
- Details of the University
- Bank Statement
The visitors are required to fill an online visa Application by visiting the website http://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/and visit their nearest embassy with a printout of the online filled application and required travel documents.