The MBA (Hospital Administration) program, prepares students and professionals for leadership roles in the Hospital Administration sector through training in planning, operational and project management of hospitals including orientation in the managerial aspects of clinical and support services.
This Hospital Administration focused curriculum is designed by seasoned professionals/experts in the field. The curriculum is planned to get updates at regular intervals keeping in the view of the latest trends in Hospital Administration both locally and Globally. The program provides dynamic course material shared electronically with 24 X 7 online learning facility. This self-paced program with guidance from experienced faculty offers ample exposure to real life practices through many projects and assignments.
- Demonstrate adequate knowledge and mastery of techniques relevant to hospital management and/or to demonstrate a clear understanding of concepts, information and techniques at the forefront of the hospital management discipline.
- Develop awareness of the responsibilities of senior hospital management, including understanding the role and functions of hospitals and their health care context and prepare to handle the management and development issues faced by a hospital manager, including structure and organization; planning and managing resources; and reviewing and evaluating services.
- Recognize how operational problems and situations are handled in practice by undertaking and reporting at a hospital attachment.
- Formulate ideas and develop and participate in implementation of plans.
- Take a proactive and self-reflective role in working and to develop professional relationships.
- Management Principles and Practice
- Marketing Management and Services Marketing
- Accounting for Managers
- Managerial and Health Economics
- Managerial Communication
- Organizational Behaviour
- Human Resource Management
- Total Quality Management and Materials Management
- Cost and Financial Accounting
- Strategic Management
- Business Statistics
- Management Information System & Health Informatics
- Hospital Planning and Designing
- Hospital Support Services And Hospital Utility Services
- Hospital Operations Management
- Epidemiology In Medical And Health Systems Management including introduction to Human Body Structure and function
- Entrepreneurship Development and Innovation
- Operations Research And Research Methodology
- Safety and Risk Management in Hospitals
- Medical Ethics and Law
- Medical Insurance Management
- Services Marketing Management
- Business Statistics
- Independent Project work And viva-voce