- About us
- E-learning Resources
- Publications of Books
- Publications of Dept. of Conservative Dentistry and Endodontic
- Publications of Dept. of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Publications of Dept. of Oral Medicine & Radiology
- Publications of Dept. of Oral Pathology & Microbiology
- Publications of Dept. of Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Publications of Dept. of Paedodontics and Preventive Dentistry
- Publications of Dept. of Periodontology
- Publications of Dept. of Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge
- Publications of Dept. of Public Health Dentistry
- Patient Services
- Special Interest Group
- Hospital Statistics
- JSSDCH E-lectures
- Dept. of Oral Medicine & Radiology
- Dept. of Paedodontics & Preventive Dentistry
- Dept. of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Dept. of Conservative Dentistry
- Dept. of Periodontology
- Dept. of Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge
- Dept. of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Surgery
- Dept. of Public Health Dentistry
- Dept. of Oral Pathology
- Apex Bodies Orders
- Anti Ragging Committee
J.S.S. Dental College & Hospital, Mysore has committed itself to become a center for excellence in Dental Education and a world leader in the field of Dental Sciences including hospital practice with the objective of strengthening the health care of the country. 'JSS Dental College and Hospital' is located in the city of Mysore, Karnataka State, South India. Mysore is known for palaces and gardens and is about 150 kms from Bangalore. Easily reachable both by roads and railways. The Dental College was established in 1986-87 and is at present conducting BDS and MDS courses in nine special divisions, and Post Graduate Diploma in five specialities.
The College is recognized by both the Dental Council of India and the Government of India. It is affiliated to the Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeshwara University (JSS University) from 2008-09. Earlier it was affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka, from 1996-97 and it was affiliated to the University of Mysore from 1986-87. The college is located in a JSS Medical Institutions Campus spread across over 38 acres. 5 acres of the total land is exclusively demarcated for the Dental College. Separate hostel facilities are provided for both the boy and girl students.
The counselors are hereby informed to conduct the counseling monthly every third Friday between 3.00 PM to 3.30 PM.
Indian Association of Forensic Odontology -2015 - www.iafomysuru2015.com
Oral Health Exhibition at Jatra Mahotsava - 2015 at Suttur
"World Oral Health Day"